Vodafone is a leading cellular network company in the world providing 3G and 4G network services to its subscribers. With Vodafone SuperNet 4G program the Vodafone users will experience:-
- Enhanced quality of voice calling
- Minimal chances of call dropping, and
- Advanced mobile internet experience for its users
Vodafone has taken the following steps to let all its prepaid and postpaid customers enjoy its data strong network that it claims is SuperNet 4G.
- Vodafone India adds a tower every hour at some place in India to make its network stronger.
- The Vodafone SuperNet 4G has been designed to provide its customers with a fast and persistent internet experience in for conducting heavy duty data related activity, in a crowded place or while travelling
For knowing what the Vodafone 4G fast speed is all about, you need to have the following:-
- A reliable 4G network like the Vodafone India
- A 4G compatible mobile or smart phone
- A 4G SIM to enable the mobile to function on the 4G network
- A 4G Vodafone online recharge plan or a Vodafone postpaid plan
Vodafone India facilitates getting a free 4G SIM upgrade for its subscribers for all those who are currently on the 3G network and using 4G or 3G handsets. The Vodafone SuperNet 4G is currently available in the following circles:-
- Delhi NCR
- Maharashtra and Goa
- North East
- Tamil Nadu (except Chennai)
- UP East
- UP West
- West Bengal excluding Kolkata
For all the circles that the Vodafone SuperNet 4G is still not available, the company promises to reach them soon.
Choose from the different prepaid 4G packs for Vodafone online recharge:-
- A 50 MB recharge plan for 1 day
- A 100 MB recharge plan for 2 days
- Unlimited 4G/3G/2G data plan for 1 hour
- A 200 MB Vodafone online recharge plan valid for 4 days
- A 150 MB Vodafone online rechargeplanvalid for 28 days
The technical aspects behind the Vodafone SuperNet 4G are:-
- Vodafone uses CISCO’s Self Optimizing Network technology to deliver this experience to its subscribers. With this technology the Vodafone network gains the intelligence to understand their customer’s practical needs and function accordingly.
- Vodafone India claims that most of its networks are upgraded to all-IP technology enabling superfast internet speed and is also 5G enabled for future.
- Due to broader fibers connected to the cell sites the users can browse and download images and videos on their phone speedily.
- The company has been working progressively and non-stop to implement the SuperNet 4G network through the country. They are rolling out 5 sites per hour on an average.
- Since Vodafone is available worldwide it can provide 4G experience on international roaming too covering 14 countries.
- Because the Vodafone network is available on 1800 megahertz bandwidth the internet speed is good in the indoors too.